The Legacy High School class of 2022 graduation ceremony is scheduled for Friday, May 27, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
The information below was sent to students via Skyward messenger on 4/8.
Good afternoon Broncos,
Graduation is quickly approaching. I know this is an exciting time for you and we are excited with you. Please see below for when and how to pick up your graduation tickets.
Graduation Ticket Distribution at Legacy High School:
- May 16th – 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Mrs. Madison’s (Academic Associate Principal) office
- Students will receive 8 tickets in a blind drawing (pull tickets out of container)
- Students must have a Legacy student ID or driver’s license to receive tickets
- If there are any extra tickets, you may sign up to request more; extra tickets will be issued at a later date
Prior to ticket pick-up, students must have:
- Cleared all fines and fees - Fees can be viewed in Skyward Family Access under the Fees Tab. Online payments can be madeâ¯at: https://www.ticketracker.com
- Returned all district and campus technology, books, uniforms, instruments, and all other materials - District Technology can be returned on May 9th – 13th
- Cleared all absence failures and grade/credit concerns
Academic Associate Principal