"Saturday School" or D-hall is scheduled to be held multiple Saturdays and Thursdays throughout the Spring semester. Your AP will inform you if you need to attend. Students attending for attendance make-up should pay the book keeper prior to attending and show the receipt to their AP's secretary.
When attending a "Saturday School" please remember the following guidelines:
- Wear a current 2020-2021 Legacy ID.
- Be in dress code.
- Wear a mask (in accordance with state, county, and district mandates).
- Bring school work to work on.
- Be on time. Late students will not be admitted.
- If you are attending for absences, pay the bookkeeper $10 PRIOR to attending and take you receipt to your AP secretary (for absence fails).