Daily Announcements for the week of 12/17/18
- STUDENTS Dress up week – or dress down week – we want you to be comfy for your finals.
Monday - Wear Red or Green
Tuesday – Fuzzy socks and fuzzy hat – beanies, Santa hats, stocking caps – NO BALL CAPS OR Cowboy hats or other hats with any brim.
Wednesday - Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
Thursday – Christmas PJS
- We have Christmas PJ’s in the StuCo store for pickup. We have a few extra flannel pants and a few extra Reindeer t-shirts – Pants are $25.00 and Shirts are $14.00 If you want these get there soon because they are going fast.
- TCC students should report to the library during their TCC class periods this week and the first week after we return in January.
- Students: We will not accept deliveries from restaurant drivers, door dash, ubereats, or any other delivery company for student’s food. Also, do not attempt to meet the driver outside in order to get food delivered. Consequences will be issued to any student caught having food delivered to school by anyone other than your parent.
- Library closed for lunch this week.
- Go to Chipotle for dinner Monday night and support a great cause. Legacy Alum Megan Lass’ charity SALT of Africa is raising money to build an orphanage in rural Kenya. Say you are with SALT and the charity will receive 33% of the proceeds. From 4-8 tonight.
- The Legacy Scuba Club will hold its first Discover Scuba Class on Dec 30th at the MISD Natatorium. They will have a 1:00 and a 4:00 session. If you are wanting to attend this class, please pick up and bring your medical release form to Coach Redwine this week. His room number is W320. You will need to bring the release to him before 11:00 am.
- Josten's will be here during all lunches Tuesday to deliver class rings to Juniors and also to allow any senior needing to order for graduation. Stop by during you lunch and talk them in the cafeteria.
- Anyone interested in Powerlifting will need to attend the meeting on Wednesday at 3:15 in the football weight room.
- Author's Club will have it's Ugly Sweater Christmas Party this Thursday in Mrs. Bennett's room. See you there!
- Have you ever thought about being a Legacy cheerleader but thought you had to have your back handspring? Guess what? No back handspring? No problem! We will teach you everything you need to know for tryouts. What IS required is attending the parent meeting. There will be two in January when we return from break. Mark your calendar. The dates are January 10th or 15th at 7 PM at the MISD Center for Performing Arts. If you have questions go talk to Mrs. Watson, she’s the short, red haired math teacher. We hope to see you at tryouts!
- If you do not plan on returning to Legacy after Christmas break, you must return your school iPad and charger. All district iPads are school property, you do not get to keep them! Return your iPad to Ms. Retchless in classroom J-120. If she is not available, return the iPad to your campus AP secretary.