Daily Announcements for the Week of 3/4/19
- Woo-Hoo TC! Taurean Carter threw 57’10” in the shot put this weekend at the Lake Ridge Track Meet for a new school record! Way to go TC.
- If you need a VOE form to renew your driver’s license or for Driver’s Ed, you must sign up for one in the Attendance Office with at least two days advance notice before you need it. The forms are only good for 30 days and will expire. Please do not sign up for one until you know for sure when you need it. It takes 24 to 48 hours for the form to be ready. You must come back to the Attendance Office to pick up your form.
- Seniors: Jostens is here today (Monday) during all lunches to deliver the items that have been ordered. Please be sure you have an ID to pick up your purchase.
- The library will not have extended hours after school on Tuesday, March 5th due to a faculty meeting. The library will close at 2:55 on Tuesday.
- DAY OF SERVICE: STUDENTS Please make sure YOU HAVE completed ALL THREE steps in the process.
- Sign up on Google Forms to get on the roster for approval.
- Return your permission/Field Trip Form – ALL FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY TUESDAY.
- Sign up for your specific job – Do NOT DO THIS STEP UNLESS YOU HAVE TURNED IN YOUR PERMISSION SLIP.
I have some who brought permission slips but did not do the google form – I have some who have done the first two but haven’t signed up for the work location. If you want your students to all be together please indicate on the job form (last qr code)
The t-shirts should arrive tomorrow and be ready for pick up on Wednesday. Please make you dress appropriately for the weather and location – long pants, closed toe shoes, and shirt.