page tools :Email link, printer link, increase/decrease text size
Home >
<<  Newsroom
Mansfield Independent School District

News & Events

News News   more >

In the summer 2019 issue, the district's valedictorians and salutatorians are featured.

MISD Newsroom

2018-2019 Proof of Residency is required by ALL returning students and New Enrollees
Posted 05/29/2018 01:00AM

Welcome to Cross Timbers Intermediate School!

Proof of residency is required for ALL RETURNING STUDENTS and NEW ENROLLEES


Acceptable proof of residency includes current gas, water, electric bill or a lease agreement in parent/guardian's name. The service address should match with the physical address of the student. Closing papers (the settlement statement with the signature page) will be allowed for 30 days until a gas, water or electric bill can be provided.


NOTE: If you are building a home and have not yet moved in, you will need to obtain a letter of approval from the Department of Student Services. They require a letter from your builder (on letterhead) stating your names(s), address and the proposed closing date. You will also need to bring a sales agreement. 


Department of Student Services

Phone: 817-299-6360

609 E. Broad Street

Mansfield, Texas

** If you are unable to provide sufficient proof of residency because you are currently living with someone who is the actual MISD resident and there is no utility bill in your name, the MISD Resident must complete and AFFIDAVIT FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCY stating that you and the student are living in his/her home. This form is available online, at our campus or at the Department of Student Services. Along with the affidavit, you must provide a utility bill in the resident's name and a picture ID of the resident and the parent or guardian. 


1. Proof of residency

2. Immunization Records- if transferring from within Texas - 30 days to provide. if coming from out of state, must have in your possession.

3. Birth Certificate

4. Social Security Card

5. Copy of Last Year's Report Card (if available)

6. Copy of last years STAAR / State assessment scores. If coming from outside of Texas, Standardized test scores from previous school (If available)

Parent/Guardian picture ID- only biological parents or legal guardian (with legal proof) may complete paperwork

Send Your News Tips

connect with misd...    Twitter    Facebook    Magazine    Blogger    RSS    Photo Gallery    You Tube   Mobile App


605 East Broad Street • Mansfield, Texas 76063 • (817) 299-6300
Terms of Service | Accessibility | Site Map | Contact Us
© Mansfield Independent School District

A Great Place to Live Learn & Teach
           Energy Star Sustained Excellence 
email page print page large type small type
powered by finalsite