Bronco Nation Resources
- Advanced Placement
- Dress Code
- Fees & Fines
- iPad Resources
- Testing & Exams
- Tutoring Schedule
- Saturday School
When are AP Tests? Click on the AP Exam Schedule to see dates, times, and locations.
What do I need to know about AP Testing? Click on the AP Bulletin for Parents and Students for more details about exams, how to prepare, what to bring, and more.
How will I get my AP scores after testing? Click on the AP Online Score Info page for a step-by-step explanation of how to sign up for instant access to your scores when they are released in July.
Pre-AP/AP Course Information and Documents
*NEW* No cost AP Study Session on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
Want to know more about AP? Watch the video and learn how AP classes at Legacy High School help prepare students to be successful at the next level.
Big Future, by the College Board
Finding colleges, paying for college, making a plan
Website to receive AP Test Scores: http://www.collegeboard.org/ap-scores.html
You may contact Julie Gross, should you have questions about AP testing.
- Student Fees and Fines may be located in Skyward or by notification from an Activity Sponsor.
- Fines and Fees may be paid in person, online or you can mail payments to:
LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL
1263 N. Main Street
Mansfield, Texas 76063
- Cash and checks are accepted. (No business or temporary checks)
- ALL CHECKS MUST INCLUDE: Driver's License Number, Date of Birth, and Phone Number
- Please include the student's name and ID number.
Online Payment Information
- AN ONLINE PAYMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF .25 + 4%.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: After an online payment is made, a confirmation receipt must be shown to the Bookkeeper or emailed to her at LatriciaBrown@misdmail.org. This will ensure payment is properly posted to the students Skyward or Activity account.
- You may SCAN the QR code or use the LINK address and follow these instructions.
- Click on the desired item and follow all prompts for payment. You must have the students name, ID and grade.
- Download the receipt to your device to show the bookkeeper or email her a copy of the receipt.
1. What equipment will my student receive if they choose to participate in the district’s iPad 1:1 program?
Each student will check out one district-owned iPad Mini with a protective Otterbox case and charger. They are at liberty to refuse the charger and use a personal one, but they must keep the case on the district iPad at all times. The district iPad is issued “as-is” and in good working condition.
2. Is the use of a district iPad required in the classroom?
No. the MISD iPad 1:1 Program is optional. Students are allowed to check out textbooks if needed to complete their coursework. Mansfield ISD is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) district, which allows student to bring their own laptop or tablet from home to complete coursework.
3. What is the cost for my student to participate in the MISD iPad 1:1 Program?
The cost for students to participate is $50.00 per student.* This deposit can be paid by cash or check. For debit and online transactions, please contact the campus bookkeeper at 682-314-0656. *Parents who apply (and are approved) for the reduced/free lunch plan will have a discounted amount. The student must be approved first and have the discount applied to their Skyward account before the reduced deposit amount can be paid. Reduced Lunch: $25 Deposit Free Lunch: $10 Deposit
4. How does the district ensure student safety within the MISD iPad 1:1 Program?
Mansfield ISD Technology Development employs a variety of methods to manage the MISD iPad 1:1 Program including internet filtering, software management and application restrictions. For parents who wish to have further filtering and/or restrictions on their student’s district device, parents must contact the Campus Support Technician.
5. How long does my student keep the MISD district-owned iPad?
Students will be allowed to use the district iPad beginning from 7th grade up to their 12th grade year in the Mansfield school district. If at any time a student no longer wishes to participate in the program, they must return the device and its accessories to their home campus. The student and/or parent are not allowed to keep the device or its accessories. If the MISD district iPad and its accessories are returned in good working condition without damage, the parent will be refunded their deposit that was paid to enroll their student in the program.
6. What happens if my student’s district-owned iPad is damaged or misplaced?
The student should take immediate action and report the incident immediately to their Campus Support Technician. Students or parents should never try to troubleshoot or repair the device on their own. Upon inspection of the damaged district device, the technician will decide if the student’s deposit has to be used for the repairs on the district device. If so, a new deposit must be paid to the student’s account in order to receive back the repaired device.
If the district device is misplaced on campus, the student should immediately contact their campus police office and/or the Campus Support Technician. If the device is misplaced or stolen off campus, the student and parent need to report the incident to the MISD Police by calling 817-299-6000 and file a missing report. The cost for replacing a missing district device is on a case-by-case basis and is handled by the campus Mobile Device Technician and the MISD Police.
7. Student Accounts – Apple ID and Student Email
Each student that is enrolled with the district receives a student email account that is supported by Google. We use the student email account to create an Apple ID to be used solely for the district-owned iPad. These accounts are not allowed to carry a debit/credit card on them for purchases.
8. Student Discipline
All MISD students will abide by the rules and regulations set in place according to the Mansfield ISD Student Code of conduct Handbook and the Technology Acceptable Use Policy. These two agreements are signed by the parent during online registration. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations in these two agreements will result in campus disciplinary action and/or the student’s iPad privileges will be restricted or revoked.
These policies and more information can be found online through the MISD website.
2020 - 2021 Tutoring Schedules:
- Science Department Tutoring Schedule
- Social Studies Department Tutoring Schedule
- English Department Tutoring Schedule
Math Department (2019-2020 Schedule)
|Algebra 1||B Days||7:00-7:20||McMullin||W307|
|Wednesday||after school by appt||Watson||W304|
|PAP Algebra 2||Monday||3:00-3:45||Gross||V302|
|Other math classes|
|AP Stats||Mon & Th||3:00-3:30||Teague||W303|
|Alg. Prob. Solving||Tues-Fri||6:50-7:20||Watson||W304|
|Wednesday||after school by appt||Watson||W304|
|PAP PreCal, AP Cal||Mon & Th||3:00-3:30||Kamphaus||W310|
|Math Models||Tues & Wed||6:45-7:15||Wilson||Y317|
|Algebraic Reasoning||Mon & Tues||3:00-3:30||Tempel||W306|
|Mon & Wed||V303|
LOTE (2019-2020 Schedule)
Special Education (2019-2020 Schedule)
A. Alfaro- Tues/Thurs, 6:50-7:15
K. Smith- B days, 6:50-7:15, after school by appt.
Electives (2019-2020 Schedule)
Coach Burke, Tu/Th, 3:00-3:30 in I-103
Ms. Chianese, M/W, 3:00-3:30 in L-105
Mrs. Cavnar, Tu/Th, 3:00-4:30 in B-101
Ms. Dearinger, A days, 3:00-3:30 in L-103
Mr. Ferman, Tu/Th, 3-3:30 in Q-102
Ms. Groves, Tu/Wed, 3-3:30 in J-113
Mr. Mallett, M, Tu, Th, F, 2:55-4 in O-102
Coach Mitchell, M/W OCR, 6:45-7:15 in I-104
Mrs. Mullins, M, OCR, 3-4 pm in I-102
Mr. Ritz, M, 3-4 Pro Comm tutoring, Th, 3-4 debate in J-114
Ms. Roberts, M, W 3-3:30, AVID and HR Mgmt in I-106 or J-108
Mr. Skinner, M-F, 3-3:30, in N-101
Coach Word, M/Tu, 6:50-7:20, or by appt, in I-105
Ms. Wyatt, Tu/Th, 2:55-3:25, in T-216
"Saturday School" or D-hall is scheduled to be held multiple Saturdays and Thursdays throughout the Fall semester. Your AP will inform you if you need to attend. Students attending for attendance should pay the book keeper prior to attending and show the receipt to their AP's secretary.
When attending a "Saturday School" please remember the following guidelines:
- Wear a current 2020-2021 Legacy ID
- Be in dress code
- Wear a mask (in accordance with state, county, and district mandates)
- Bring school work to work on.
- Be on time. Late students will not be admitted.
- If you are attending for absences, pay the bookkeeper $10 PRIOR to attending and take you receipt to your AP secretary (for absence fails).