- Advanced Placement
- Dress Code
- Fees & Fines
- iPad Resources
- Testing & Exams
- Tutoring Schedule
When are AP Tests? Click on the AP Exam Schedule to see dates, times, and locations.
What do I need to know about AP Testing? Click on the AP Bulletin for Parents and Students for more details about exams, how to prepare, what to bring, and more.
How will I get my AP scores after testing? Click on the AP Online Score Info page for a step-by-step explanation of how to sign up for instant access to your scores when they are released in July.
Pre-AP/AP Course Information and Documents
Want to know more about AP? Watch the video and learn how AP classes at Legacy High School help prepare students to be successful at the next level.
Big Future, by the College Board
Finding colleges, paying for college, making a plan
Website to receive AP Test Scores: http://www.collegeboard.org/ap-scores.html
You may contact Julie Gross, should you have questions about AP testing.
- Student Fees and Fines may be located in Skyward or by notification from an Activity Sponsor.
- Fines and Fees may be paid in person, online or you can mail payments to:
LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL
1263 N. Main Street
Mansfield, Texas 76063
- Cash and checks are accepted. (No business or temporary checks)
- ALL CHECKS MUST INCLUDE: Driver's License Number, Date of Birth, and Phone Number
- Please include the student's name and ID number.
Online Payment Information
- AN ONLINE PAYMENT FEE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF .25 + 4%.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: After an online payment is made, a confirmation receipt must be shown to the Bookkeeper or emailed to her at Katienance@misdmail.org. This will ensure payment is properly posted to the students Skyward or Activity account.
- You may SCAN the QR code or use the LINK address and follow these instructions.
- Click on the desired item and follow all prompts for payment. You must have the students name, ID and grade.
- Download the receipt to your device to show the bookkeeper or email her a copy of the receipt.
Coach Bates- 6:50-7:15 and by appointment
Coach Burke, M/W, 6:50-7:20
Ms. Chianese, M-Tu, 3-3:30
Coach Cornelius, Health, M-F, 6:30-7:00 in J-106
Ms. Dearinger- A days in L-103 from 2:55-3:30 and broadcast journalism tutorials on B days from 2:55-3:30
Mr. Ferman, Tu/Th, 3-3:30
Ms. Groves, Tu/Wed, 3-3:30
Ms. Harris, Tu/Th, 3-3:30
Mr. Mallett, M, Tu, Th, F, 2:55-4
Mr. Ritz, M/W 3-4
Ms. Roberts, Tu, Th 3-3:30
Mr. Skinner, M-F, 3-3:30, N-101
Ms. Taylor, M-Th, (B days only) 3-3:30
Coach Word, M/Tu, 6:55-7:20, or by appt
Ms. Wyatt, Tu/Th, 2:55-3:25