Your connection to a community of information, instruction, research, technology, creativity and collaboration.
Library Information Technology Educator (LITE)
Mrs. Annette Buckrham
Mrs. Paula Ellis
Hours: School Days
Mon-Thurs 6:55 am-3:45 pm
Fri 6:55 am-3:10 pm
Students must have a pass to enter the library from 7:25am-2:55pm.
Checking out books:
- Students must show their ID to check out a book.
- Students may check out up to five books at one time.
- Items are loaned for three weeks.
- Computers are for school related use only.
- Printing in color is .25 cents per page.
- A copy machine is available for student use.
- Copies are .10 cents per page.
- Please ask a library staff member for assistance with the copy machine
School Supply Store:
- The library has basic school supplies for sale.
- We sell pencils, binders, spirals, posterboards, and much more.
- Ask a library staff member for assistance.