20222-2023 Legacy PTSA
For more information, contact Legacy PTSA President is Mr. Randy Brown. Contact Randy at email@example.com.
2020-21 Meeting Dates
- Meeting dates coming soon.
Executive Board Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
General Membership Meeting @ 6:30 PM
Spring meetings will be held in the Legacy Library.
-Select Mansfield ISD and Legacy High School as your school, then complete the membership information. You can add up to six people in one transaction.
PTSA Board 2022-2023
- President - Randy Brown
- 1st VP Aide to the President-OPEN
- 2nd VP Membership-Jackie Ragland
- 3rd VP Communications-Lani Castro
- 4th VP Scholarships-Heather Keating
- 5th VP Programs-OPEN
- 6th VP After Prom-Angie Gates
- 7th VP Dad's Club-OPEN
- Secretary-Allison Rico
- Treasurer-Kelly Rouse
- Parliamentarian-Care Hoffman
PTSA Chair Positions
- Arts in Education-PJ Smith-Carmon
- Clothes Closet-Catherine Wimbrey
- Fundraising-Tarrin Degrate
- Hospitality-Carolyn Elkins
- Legislation/Advocacy-Nicole Batson
- MISD Council Delegate-OPEN
- Staff Appreciation-Marla Wilkerson
PTSA Student Representatives
- Senior Class Rep #1-Tianna Gonzalez
- Senior Class Rep #2-Daniela Aguayo Rivera
- Senior Class Rep #3-OPEN
- Junior Class Rep #1-Aaliyah Nunn
- Junior Class Rep #2-OPEN
- Junior Class Rep #3-OPEN
- Sophomore Class Rep #1-Robbie Hoffman
- Sophomore Class Rep #2-Sienna Wimbrey
- Sophomore Class Rep #3-OPEN
- Freshman Class Rep #1-Mikey Hoffman
- Freshman Class Rep #2-Katie Keating
- Freshman Class Rep #3-Julianne Rouse